Design our 2020 Christmas Card
And win an Amazon Voucher for yourself!
And win an Amazon Voucher for yourself!
We want to give a chance to all of the aspiring designers and creators out there to come up with a new Christmas Card design for Dexterous Designs, for 2020.
You have a pretty blank canvas – we are looking for this card to be the one we send to our friends, clients and business contacts in 2020.
There will be a process for submissions and we will be choosing the design the winner, towards the end of October. The winner of the competition will receive a £100 Amazon Gift Voucher, and 5 runners up will receive a £10 Amazon gift voucher each, in time for Christmas shopping.
Get creative, and send your designs via socials at any time between now and the deadline.
RULES & ENTRY:
– All ages are welcomed to enter, and will need to be submitted via post or social accounts (so for those younger people or those without a social account, someone else may submit this for you such as a parent, or you can post it through our letterbox / via a delivered letter!
– The Directors decision is final.
– No employees of Dexterous Designs may enter. To enter via social media, you must like the post, follow the Dexterous Designs accounts, and use the hashtag #DEXMAS20.
– Entries can be made by post letter, or via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn accounts by uploading the image and using the hashtag.
– The Vouchers will be for Amazon as stated and there will be no Cash Alternatives offered.
– Designs can be a drawing, graphic design file, or a photograph of a hand-made drawing, as long as we can see your work!
– Closing date for entries will be midnight on the 3rd November. Winners will be chosen on the 4th, and notified the same day.
– Winners will be invited to the studio for a photograph and to receive their prize as soon as they are able to visit, or it can be sent out if preferred.
– Winners will be announced on social media but you can opt to be anonymous if you prefer.
– Winners will also receive 10 Christmas Cards of their design!
If you have any questions please email us on [email protected]
FAO Dexmas20 Comp
Dexterous Designs Ltd
6a East Reach
If you have a business that would benefit from more online traffic, increasing customers, or a stronger brand presence – don’t hesitate; talk to the professionals and let’s get creative!
We enjoy learning about you, your businesses, and your unique selling points. You are experts in what you do and we are experts in website design making sure we will represent your business perfectly online. We build a working relationship so we can provide an outstanding website solution
Good Design is essential, in every touch-point for your customers. Eye-catching website design is just the beginning. A good design needs to be consistent across social platforms, documents, online presence, printed goods – all which help keep you visible
From custom characters and illustrated brand assets, to personalised infographics. We can help breathe life into your project whether it be purely aesthetic or creating engaging visuals to communicate complex information. Speak to our in-house illustrator today to talk through your project
As creative designers we understand the impact that a well thought out design, and high quality piece of print or promotional material can have on potential customers. It is important to make a great first impression and the look and feel of a piece of printing can influence the perception of your business
Your site needs to rank as highly as possible, more now than ever – so that when people are searching they will find you! This goes without saying. Not only does this mean you will generate more traffic, but it will also generate more enquiries and lead to sales
Whether you are a new business in need of a Brand Identity, or an existing business looking for a refresh or new direction, we can help. Your Brand defines you and your business and helps you to stand out from the competition. Competitor Analysis and Market Research for your sector and target market are a key part of the process