date: October 2016
client: London Homelessness Awards
Celebrating London-based projects that improve services to homeless people, The London Homelessness Awards – in memory of Andy Ludlow, are unique and recognize the creativity and imagination that agencies can bring to services for homeless people.
WHAT WE DID:
- Designed a clear and easy to navigate Responsive Awards Website.
- Added ‘countdown’ to the awards timer.
- Re-sized existing images and sourced new stock images where necessary.
- Linked to their social media accounts and added Twitter feed.
- Set up contact forms & interactive Google maps.
- Striking animated homepage slider to link to key sections of the site.
- One-to-one WordPress training for customer editing
- Continued support & site updates.