What we did...
Ahead of the 2016 awards ceremony, The London Homelessness Awards (LHA) spoke to Dexterous Designs and discussed a new look, and modern Responsive Awards Website to clearly display details on how to enter the awards, the past winners, and more.
As well as creating their website we also helped to design and print certificates & brochures as well as the manufacture and delivery of the awards trophies themselves.
- Designed a clear and easy to navigate Responsive Awards Website.
- Added ‘countdown’ to the awards timer.
- Re-sized existing images and sourced new stock images where necessary.
- Linked to their social media accounts and added Twitter feed.
- Set up contact forms & interactive Google maps.
- Striking animated homepage slider to link to key sections of the site.
- One-to-one WordPress training for customer editing
- Application submission via a document upload portal
- Continued support & site updates.